Gyanganga Yogpeeth Yoga School in Rishikesh, India
Gyanganga Yogpeeth School of Yoga
Gyan Ganga Yogpeeth is a Traditional Yoga School, located in The Capital of Yoga “Rishikesh”. Gyan mean’s Knowledge and our Knowledge is based upon experience. Gyan Ganga mission is to creating a Yoga World, Yoga lover from all around the World, those all beautiful soul can join us with their kid’s for making a healthy and hygiene new generation. Gyan Ganga teaching intention is based on the Knowledge of ancient yoga techniques. Here we are providing a Yoga teacher training course (YTTC) and Registered Yoga Alliance certificate.
Our Teaching Methodology
Our simple and communicative teaching methods will help all the yoga practitioners to maximize their learning capabilities. We have included a unique blend of ancient and modern yoga practices in all our teacher training courses.
They are in accordance with the need of the recent times. Through traditional Yoga meditation of the Yoga Vedanta, Yoga Sutras, and yoga meditation will definitely help you to reduce your stress, anxiety level and in long run heal all types all disease.
All levels of yoga practitioners will get benefit from all our teacher training courses, as our meditation and yoga, teacher training programs are focused on emotional healing, stress management, sincere relaxation, focused concentration, spiritual awakening, inner transformation, and personal growth.
In the Himalaya of Uttarakhand, we deliver all of our experiences, but they are physically and mentally demanding. This could be among the most difficult, and rewarding experience you ever take on. Nobody gets left behind. We have the experience of helping motivated individuals of all ages and also experienced the growth rate of our students which were incredibly inspirational, and we firmly believe that you can do it, once you commit to succeed!
Gyanganga Yogpeeth is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) affiliated to the prime body of yoga. We have a team of dynamic and versatile people to enrich the ken of yoga of one and all. We lay a great emphasis on building a strong base of yoga of all levels of yoga practitioners.
Gyanganga Yogpeeth Certification
Gyan Ganga Yogpeeth Provides certification in yoga teacher training in various categories like 200 hour yoga teacher training , 300 hour yoga teacher training & 500 hour yoga teacher training certification programme in Rishikesh. Gyan Ganga teaching intention is based on the Knowledge of ancient yoga techniques. Here we are also providing a Kids Yoga teacher training course (KYTTC) and Registered Yoga Alliance USA certificate.
Are You Ready To Start Your YOGA Training!
Founder Of Gyanganga Yogpeeth Rishikesh, India
Yogi Neelam Chand Ji
- Mrs. Neelam Chand Ji is a well-known yogi and founder of Gyan Ganga Yogpeeth Rishikesh, India. She is also a secretary in the Gyan Ganga Yogpeeth NGO.
- She did her Masters in Sanskrit and Hindi from Garhwal University and Bachelor of education from Jammu University and She is also qualified a CTET.
- Post Graduation Diploma in Yogic Science and a Certified Yoga Teacher (200, 300 TTC registered with US Alliance).
- Which fall under RYS 200-300-500 and register with Yoga Alliance USA.
Mr. Chain Singh Chand Ji
- Mr. Chain Singh Chand Ji is the Co-Founder of Gyan Ganga Yogpeeth.
- He is graduated in Hindi & Social Science from Garhwal University.
- Also A Certified Yoga Teacher (200 TTC registered with US Alliance) and the managing director of Gyan Ganga Yogpeeth School.
- President of Gyan Ganga Yogpeeth NGO which deals in Social Work.
- Director of AANC Hospitality Services pvt.Ltd
You Have What It Takes To Succeed
Although some basic level of physical fitness is required, we have contributor of all levels. We firmly believe you can do this once you commit in your mind to succeed. Age is irrelevant, it’s about mental toughness and the will to reach your goals.
- Follow all the rules of the Yoga school properly
- Be punctual in attending your classes, try to come 5 minutes before the class
- your 90% attendance in a class is mandatory
- Please follow the curriculum and parameters of Yoga Alliance